BASES Career Guide
A Guide to Careers in Sport and Exercise Science
Target the next generation of sport and exercise science students by placing an advert in the BASES Career Guide; a highly popular resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in studying in the field of sport and exercise sciences.
The primary audiences for the BASES career guide are sixth form, college and undergraduate students.
- Gain exposure – the Career Guide will be available:
- Online/electronic: downloadable PDF document on the BASES website
- Print: hard copies will be provided to BASES partner and affiliate organisations (6th forms, colleges, universities) and distributed at BASES events (Annual Conferences, Divisions days, partner events)
- The guide will be showcased at the BASES Student Conference in April each year
- The guide will be promoted on BASES social media channels, where we have a following of: over 26k on Twitter, over 4,300 likes on Facebook, over 1,900 followers on LinkedIn and our BASES Instagram account
- Regular solus and e-newsletter inclusion to all BASES members
- Advertisers can order up to 3 printed copies free of charge
- Promotion supporting the launch
by-mailing Emma Forsyth at email@example.com.T